024 – Dennis Brown – How I Made $20 Million Using LinkedIn
**Click Play Below to Listen**
“You only get one chance to make a good first impression .”
- 2 common LinkedIn mistake most people are making:
- Issue #1 – Linked in is not a resume – it is a credibility and rapport building tool
- Issue #2 – Most people don’t understand how to use linkedin to drive business.
- 5 Strategies to get more out of LinkedIn:
- Strategy 1 – Letting people see who you are – and leverage a profile that is built to attract your target audience.
- Strategy 2 – LinkedIn for sales professionals – How to gather intelligence and warm up your leads.
- Strategy 3 – How to use LinkedIn to stand out to employers.
- Strategy 4 – Build your profile to funnel customers into your model – “Become a farmer, not a hunter”
- Use a target connection message.
- Send a thank you message for connecting – offer something of value.
- Follow the give-give-give-ask approach.
- Follow up again with more value – an article, a message, an endorsement.
- Then you can reach out with an offer – or wait for them to reach out to you.
- Strategy 5 – Publish Correctly- Most people spend 80-90% of their time writing and editing content and 10-20% promoting it. It should be the opposite.
Linked in is no different than a big global networking event that allow you to hyper target your perfect customer avatar, gather sales intelligence, and then reach out a connect with them. -Dennis Brown
ABOUT DENNIS BROWN
Dennis Brown is a LinkedIn Marketing & Social Selling expert, consultant and speaker who has built 3 multi million dollar businesses during his 20+ year career as an entrepreneur. His companies have been ranked by Inc. Magazine 6X’s as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
He is also the author of the “The 7 Habits of Highly Successful LinkedIn Users” and lives in Clarence, NY with his wife and 2 children.
7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE LINKEDIN — USERS – Get your FREE copy now at www.LinkedAcademy.com
Thank you for listening to our show. Take a minute to join the discussion on our Influencers Facebook group and if there is someone you know that should be featured on our show, please reach out to me for details and a free signed copy of the Laws of Influence. Don’t forget to subscribe to our show and please come back next week for more Influence with Brad Harker.