023: The 5 Steps of a Viral Marketing Strategy with Jace Vernon
There is more to a viral marketing strategy than a great product or a clever tag line. With so much noise in market, it has become increasingly difficult to connect your message with your target audience. My guest, Jace Vernon has the solution to this problem. Jace is the founder of both YDraw and MarketingHy. YDraw is a white board video and animation company helps companies find a better way to tell the story behind their product or service. MarketingHy is a full-service digital marketing agency which helps companies deliver that story to their target audience.
On this episode, we explore the challenges that most startups face when it comes to telling their story and engaging their customers. We’ll talk about the 5 steps of a viral marketing strategy, effective content and email copy, a system for finding your customers, and a simpler way for startups to approach the daunting task of marketing. Your story is the bridge across the sales gap so buckle up as we take a dive into the the world of story-telling with Jace Vernon. Jace, welcome to SalesFounders.
Viral Marketing Strategy
On this Episode we discuss:
- Why most startups don’t know how to tell their story
- Why you have only 5 Seconds to grab their attention
- 5 steps to create viral content
- How to Creative Effective Copy and Email Content
- A simple approach to find your customers
- 6 steps to connect your story with your customer
- How a startup should approach marketing
- Analytics and the key metrics you need to know
- How much do videos cost and how much should I budget for marketing?