Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or young professional, The Laws of Influence will empower you to confidently align with your purpose, amplify your strengths, and unleash your potential for success.
Despite lofty ambitions and university degrees, most young professionals enter the workforce lacking confidence, self-awareness and direction. Millions of Americans, who fall between the ages of 18 and 35, feel that staggering tuition payments, internships and entry-level jobs, have left them unprepared for their careers.
Do you worry about your future? Or wonder if you are on the right path? Influential leaders, entrepreneurs and athletes assert that years of experiences provided their most valuable education. The Laws of Influence saves you that time by compiling decades of career-defining lessons into a ready framework for success. You don’t have to struggle for 20 years to acquire the necessary knowledge and direction – it is literally in your hand! Brad Harker, whose work has been recognized by Forbes and Entrepreneur.com, delivers proven strategies to help you:
* Clarify your purpose
* Overcome limiting fears and beliefs
* Find a career tailored to your strengths
* Master the art of persuasive communication
* Inspire others with an authentic style of leadership
– JOE JACOBI, Olympic Gold Medalist & Performance Coach
– BRIAN TRACY, International Best-Selling Author of The Psychology of Selling