035: Product Validation & Crowdfunding with Enventys President Roy Morejon
Roy Morejon is the President of Enventys Partners, a full-service product launch agency that has created more than 450 brands, 65 companies, and made over $1 billion for entrepreneurs and corporations. Roy’s passion is helping entrepreneurs launch great ideas and Enventys Partners has a comprehensive solution that supports entrepreneurs with everything from product design and development, to crowdfunding and marketing. Roy joins us this week to talk about product validation and the system that has helped 21 brands break the million dollar crowdfunding mark.
On this Episode we Discuss:
- The 3 pre-requisites to a winning crowdfunding campaign
- Enventys Partners receive 150 pitches per day – here’s how they validate the best products
- 5 things founders can do to prepare for a successful product launch
- Why simple products perform better than feature-rich solutions
- The nature of selling and why entrepreneurs should prepare for change
- How to differentiate your product in highly competitive markets
- How to initiate a product validation campaign with your target audience
- Strategies to clarify your ideal customer profile
About Our Guest
Roy Morejon brings over 20 years experience in delivering integrated marketing services for B2B and B2C clients, helping transform companies by increasing online visibility and brand awareness through targeted digital marketing, corporate communications and data-driven search marketing campaigns. He is an expert at digital strategy, analytics, search engine marketing and crowdfunding. As a trusted advisor to dozens of global startups, Roy is a key player in the local Charlotte marketing community, serving as co-founder of the Digital Marketing Association, regional chair for the Business Marketing Association and founder of North Carolina Businesses for Social Responsibility.
Linkedin | Facebook | Twitter |