OOM 006: INCREASING YOUR LEVEL OF INFLUENCE WITH BRAD HARKER
We all know that if we expect to achieve our goals, we’ll need some help along the way. Influence is the ability to enlist those around you to help make those goals a reality.
My guest today is Brad Harker, an author, professional speaker, and leadership coach. He’ll share with us the four attributes of influence and how we can improve our ability to influence other people in our lives.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to find your passion
- How to find alignment in your life
- How to find out what motivates and drives you
- What are the “laws” of influence
- Why all of us are in “sales” even if we’re not selling a physical product
- The four attributes of influence
FOUR ATTRIBUTES OF INFLUENCE
- Purpose: Embodies who we are and why we’re here
- Social Aptitude: Enlisting the cooperation and help of other people
- Initiative: All of the action taken to accomplish your goals
- Persistence: Continuing the path when things get difficult