- WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- SHIPPING POLICY
- RETURN POLICY
1. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Founders’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 422 W Granite Drive, Washington UT 84780. Our company registration number is 9238873-0160. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Founders’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
2. RETURN POLICY:
- If you are not completely satisfied with any product purchased from Founders Inc, please contact customer service at email@example.com. You will be contacted within 72 business hours.
- Books purchased may be returned if they have not been damaged and remain in a new condition
- Any returns must be completed within 30 days of purchase. A copy of receipt must accompany any returned items. Any costs associated with returns shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- Acceptable returns will be refunded to the customer (less shipping and handling) within 30 days.
3. SHIPPING POLICY
- Unless otherwise stated, all products shall be delivered via USPS Media mail.
- All Books will be packaged in bubble-protected envelopes or specifically sized corrugated boxes.
- Orders will be processed and shipped within 3 business days or order. Pre-order’s shall be shipped within 3 business days of product arrival. Customer will be notified of pre-order status during check-out.
- For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive price quotes.
- Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout. If you would like to change shipping terms, please contact us at email@example.com
- Customers local to St. George UT may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pickup.
- Please be responsible and recycle packaging.
Collection of Information:
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil you specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information:
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security:
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 435-817-8241
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.