024: Inbound vs Outbound and Account-Based Marketing with Trish Bertuzzi
INBOUND vs OUTBOUND & ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING
Efficient and scalable sales growth is the common goal of every startup. My guest, Trish Bertuzzi, is the best-selling author of the Sales Development Playbook and President of The Bridge Group. Trish joins us this week to discuss account-based marketing, outbound strategy, and how to survive the early stages of sales development.
ON THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Building your core team to test and validate the most profitable channels of sales growth
- Why outsourcing early sales efforts is the quickest way to validate which channels to pursue
- Account Based Marketing vs Account Based Revenue
- How to development a comprehensive ABM strategy
- Inbound vs Outbound and how to determine if an outbound strategy is right for your organization
- Leveraging data to increase sales development productivity
- How a research role can improve SDR efficiency
- Expectations for an SDR to ramp up to full capacity?
- Increasing productivity through specialization of sales roles
- Resources for sales development strategy
About Our Guest
Trish Bertuzzi is the Best Selling Author of The Sales Development Playbook and founder of The Bridge Group, Inc. She and her team have worked with over 350+ B2B technology companies helping them to unleash the power of Inside Sales. They are on a mission to help companies build a repeatable pipeline and accelerate growth using both traditional and account based strategies.